P.S: So my birthday is coming up pretty soon, and unfortunately I would not be able to write about The HOME SERIES this week, I sincerely apologize. I am busy reflecting on the past one year and how the new year is going to be for me as I get a year older, so I am inside my cocoon. But it would be unjust for me not to drop something for you all. So this are some quotes as you go into the new month.
- Stop spending time with the wrong people
The wrong people will lead you to the wrong destination.
- Stop running from your problems
It would always be waiting for you no matter how much you run, the earlier you face it and overcome the better for you.
- Stop lying to yourself
You are perfect, you are unique, your qualities and strengths are different from others, discover who you are, don’t try to be someone else or fake who you are.
- Stop trying to be someone you are not
Like three above don’t try to be someone you are not because you will just be the imitation of that person, not even an original.
- Stop trying to go back to the past
The past is called the past for a reason, let it stay there. Learn from it and move on biko.
- Stop being scared to make a mistake
Mistakes would happen, learn from it, when you are scared of mistakes you make greater mistakes.
- Stop berating yourself for your mistakes
When these mistakes happen, learn from it don’t dwell in self-pity.
- Stop trying to buy happiness
Just stop already….
- Stop exclusively looking to others for happiness
Your happiness shouldn’t depend on any man, make yourself happy instead
10. Stop thinking you are not capable or ready
Build up your self-confidence and like NIKE just do it.
- Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons
Because those relationship will get blown away in times of storms
- Stop rejecting new relationships because the old ones did not work
Learn from the old and be bold to take up a new one mbok.
- Stop being jealous of others(take inventory of your own blessings)
Who has jealousy ever helped, we are all on different missions and journeys in life, you better focus on your own.
- Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself
Feeling sorry will not make you feel better, doing something about the situation will
- Stop holding grudges
When you do, you give the person you are holding the grudge against free rent in your heart. It is worth it people.
- Stop letting others bring you down to their level
Never compromise your standard instead raise people to your level, and if they don’t want to move up, you move away.
- Stop proving yourself to others(especially those who will never approve you)
- Stop always trying to make things perfect
Even this life is not perfect, so what is the issue.
- Stop following the path of least resistance
Most times you achieve little or nothing, but if you want to achieve big, dare to dream and pursue no matter how big the resistance.
- Stop always thinking the worst before you think the best of others.
Stop being a pessimist, be optimistic about life, about people, yes there are terrible people but see the best in everyone.
- Stop holding back on God and the church when you don’t like something or someone offended you in the church.
Categories: Featured Articles